Charis Books and More/Charis Circle was one of the first stores in the country (if not the first) to request A is for Activist when it first came out. So glad to see it's still doing well for them in 2014. Atlanta's Independent Feminist bookstore!!
Top Ten Bestsellers at Charis in 2014!
1. Things I Should Have Told My Daughter: Lies, Lessons & Love Affairs by @[103365652761:274:Pearl Cleage]
2. Small Victories: Spotting Improbable Moments of Grace by Anne Lamott
3. Americanah by @[40389960943:274:Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie]
4. Invention of Wings by Sue Monk Kidd
5. @[195710297227876:274:A is for Activist] by Innosanto Nagara
6. @[1456742724559995:274:Hiking Atlanta's Hidden Forests] by Jonah McDonald
7. @[737995056231045:274:We Are The Work]: The Making of Men Stopping Violence by Dick Bathrick
8. How to Slowly Kill Yourself and Others in America by Kiese Laymon
9. Bad Feminist by Roxane Gay
10. Pete the Cat: Too Cool for School by James Dean — at undefined.